About Our Club
The Central Coast Sky Surfers flying club has been formed to:
- Promote safety and a professional approach to flying.
- Coach new pilots and continually develop the skills of pilots
- Provide a structured interface with relevant authorities to secure flying sites
- Promote the sport with the public
- But most of all, to have fun.
We meet at the Gosford Sailing Club, at 7:30pm on the first Tuesday of every month (some winter months excluded – please contact us if in doubt).
How to Join Our Club
If you’re thinking about membership, or are completely new to flying but are interested in learning, feel free to come along to our regular club meeting and chat to our members there. It’s a great way to start finding out about our sport and our club!
Membership is cheap (only $30 per year*), sociable and fun.
* The calendar year is Jan to Dec. All membership renewals are due at the December AGM, regardless of initial membership date.
Please apply online using the membership application form
How to Make Payment:
If we notify you of a successful application, you can make an online payment by EFT (details below) or simply pay $30 to the Treasurer at the next club meeting.
EFT details For new approved memberships and renewals:
Bank: Westpac Bank
BSB – 032 564
Account Number – 189773
Please make sure you put your HGFA number (followed by surname if it fits) as the transaction reference so we can recognise your payment.