The Central Coast Sky Surfers flying club has been formed to:
- Promote safety and a professional approach to flying.
- Coach new pilots and continually develop the skills of pilots
- Provide a structured interface with relevant authorities to secure flying sites
- Promote the sport with the public
- But most of all, to have fun.
How to Join Our Club:
Simple – Just apply using the membership form downloadable on this page. When we notify you of successful application, make your membership payment.
If you’re thinking about membership, or are completely new to flying but are interested in learning, feel free to come along to our regular club meeting and chat to our members there. That’s a great way to start finding out about our sport and our club!
Membership is cheap (only $10 per year*), sociable and fun.
* Calendar year Jan to Dec. All membership renewals are due at the December AGM, regardless of initial membership date.
EFT details** for new memberships and renewals:
Bank: Westpac Bank
BSB – 032 564
Account Number – 189773
** Please make sure you put your SAFA number (followed by surname if it fits) as the transaction reference so we can recognise your payment.